About You (& Your Business)
Your business is so much more than sales and clients. Whether you offer a professional service or are a creative small business or solo entrepreneur, you have something to offer that many other similar businesses do not. Are you communicating these things in a way that reaches your potential clients and customers?
You may know what you need––a website to spotlight your unique services and attract clients, an e-commerce solution for your products, an online portfolio to showcase your talents?
Or perhaps a fresh logo, brochure or business cards?
(See my portfolio for some of my past work.)
On the other hand, you may not even be sure yet what is it is you need.
That’s ok. We’ll figure it out together. Tell me what you do and how you want to bring your business to the next level. Set up a free, no obligation consultation.
You could call me a “creative alchemist” because I bring a multi-faceted background in marketing, public information, and intercultural aesthetics to my website development and graphic design consulting.
My entry into the design field evolved organically many years ago after working in marketing communications, PR, public information and intercultural communications.
In the past thirty+ years I’ve provided digital, web and print design and copywriting services for many UCLA departments, a nation-wide magazine network, the City of Los Angeles, the Japanese government, and many, many small businesses.
I am often called upon to provide comprehensive packages to develop (web), design (web + graphic), and copyedit projects for a clear, cohesive marketing and visual message.
Starting in 2021 I am offering one-on-one exploratory consulting and brainstorming.
- Member of AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts)
- B.A., Asian Studies, magna cum laude; SUNY New Paltz
- M.A., Japanese Language & Literature; UCLA
- Marketing Director, Mar Vista Neighborhood Association (volunteer) 2013-2017
- PR Coordinator, JNET Business Networking (volunteer)
- Recipient, City of L.A. Certificate of Appreciation for Graphic Design in Outreach
- Recipient, City of L.A. Certificate of Appreciation for Contributions to Community
- Entrepreneur.com Indie Merchant Finalist