…But if you find understanding web “stuff” confusing or overwhelming, my free Web Essentials Guidebook will break it down for you.
(Technically it’s The Cut-to-the-Chase, Simplified, Clarified, Bare Bones, No-Need-to-Be-Confused-Any-Longer Website Essentials Guidebook. I’d never say “for Dummies!”)
Do I Need This Book?
This e-book will explain in bite-sized portions what you need to know about maintaining and protecting your website. Even if you know your way around that, you can also use it as a handy checklist to make sure your site is:
- secure with backups
- safe from attacks and hackers
- performing well
- and following best practices
Who is This Book For?
It’s for pretty much anyone.
- If you run your own site, it will help you learn about some critical things you might be missing.
- If you work with a web professional, you’ll understand a bit more when you discuss things with them.
- If you are a web professional, this may be a great simplified introduction for your clients who may not understand basics, and make your teaching efforts a bit easier on both of you. Please feel free to use it as a gift for your clients or use it as a teaching guide.